Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Husband and the Tornado

My husband and I trying to outrun a tornado. We were in a town I didn't recognize. However, we realized that we weren't going to be able to outrun the tornado after all, so we took shelter is this sturdy looking brick/cement building. We ran into the building looking for a place for shelter from the tornado. We noticed that we ran into a formal dress boutique. There were two older women in the stockroom who ran out to investigate what we were up to. We hurriedly explained that there was a huge tornado heading our way and that we needed to take shelter fast. The ladies led us to the back stockroom where we noticed there was another lady occupying the space. She was in a hospital like bed with a ventilator. I looked at her in disbelief. The two ladies who met us at the door started giving us instructions about what to do if the power went off to protect her. I just shook my head an reiterated that we needed to find shelter NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment