Thursday, January 5, 2012

Duke and the Suitcase

I was at Duke with my Duke friends. A handful of us lived in a Pizza place in the back room. I lived there although I did not work at the diner. Well, a friend of mine came in and asked me to relieve a waitress who would no longer work there. I agreed and then began waiting and busing tables. As soon as I got done, I retired to the back room where we lived dorm style. A friend of mine had a suitcase there that someone had vomited on. I asked another girl who slept in the bed under mine if I could clean the vomit or get rid of the suitcase, anything to get rid of that smell! She wouldn't let me do it citing that it was Andrielle's and that was HER suitcase...she could deal with it. I just felt really frustrated and upset that I couldn't clean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment