Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Cell Phone and McDonald's

I was in a car with my friends Danny, Lyndsay, and Angela from Bones. We were on our way to eat dinner but couldn't get the directions to the BBQ joint that we were looking for. I was deeply upset about my phone not working properly. We stopped off at a McDonald's so that I could take my phone and figure out where this place was. As it turns out, the BBQ place was only open on the weekends and not Mondays. This McDonald's had a patio on the back with tables...so it was basically an upscale McDonald's. I threw down my phone in anger and broke my phone in half. The SIM card went flying under the deck. My friends and I tried to find the SIM card but we couldn't. I had to walk next door to T-Mobile in order to get another one. They charged me $5. Afterwards, we gave up and decided to eat at McDonald's but we had to wait for a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment