Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Doctor and the Injections

I was in a doctor's office seeing the doctor for bronchitis related issues. The doctor walks in and then decides to give me injections. For some reason, my dad's side of the family is in my room along with my mother, sisters, and brother. I ask her politely if I can move to another room to get the injections for some privacy. She tells me no, that they are going into my hand. She said I would need six injections total and that would mean three in each hand. I scream at her that I have rights as a patient and I refuse the treatment. She laughs at me and tells me that I can't. At that moment, two men come down the hallway with a gurney with a body on it (wrapped up), that looks like it belongs to a two or a three year old. In that moment, when I'm distracted, the nurses inject the medication into my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment