Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Kitteh and The Dinner Party

One of my friends was throwing a dinner party in honor of Ron Paul, to which I was not invited. However, my good friend (who I did not recognize in the dream) decided that we were going to crash their fancy dress party. We arrived at the party where my friends ignored me like the plague. One of them refused to hug me (again, I didn't know who she was in my dream, I had never seen her before) because she was wearing white with white gloves. Ron Paul gave me a friendly smile but that was about it. I was dismissed. On the way out to the parking lot, I hear my cat Eris meowing. I'm not sure how she managed to get to the dinner party but she was stuck in mud in a pond beside the house where the fancy dinner party was. I managed to wade my way to her and pick her up and reach dry land again. After that, she jumped down from my arms and disappeared. The friend that wanted to crash the party found her hiding and cowering under our car. I picked her up and let her know it was OK. We both felt awful and drove home.

No comments:

Post a Comment