Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Tornado In The Neighborhood

I was alone in the house...only it wasn't my real house. This was built like the house I live in now but the angles were a bit wrong. It was more open. This happened all very quickly. I was alone in the house and before I could even act, the house was picked up and I was hurled about the room in a circle. The house was carried over and forced into a neighbor's house. The houses collided, one merging and breaking into the other. I was tossed into where the houses met. I could feel my arm break and hear the snap and then nothing. I came to finally to find out that I had been in a tornado and should have been killed. No one could figure out why I survived with only a few bumps and bruises and a broken arm. It was almost like something out of the Wizard of Oz and seemed almost unreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment