Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Skeleton at a Friend's House

I was visiting a friend and staying with her for the weekend. While out in her yard, playing with her kids, I notice something in the sand her kids are digging in. There's a skeleton. I start freaking out and conspiring to hide the skeleton before the kids see it. I take the skeleton into her pool house and pull up the carpet. Under the carpet, I rebury the skeleton and then make it look like no one had been in the pool house. While doing random things with my friend, like shopping, pieces of the skeleton follow me. While shopping, I see the skull of the skeleton in my friend's purse (she seems unable to see it). While playing with her kids, I see the skeleton in the toy box. Again, I am the only one who sees it.

No comments:

Post a Comment