Friday, July 13, 2012

The End of the World

I dreamed that I was a little girl whose father was a doctor/scientist. He was working to develop this vaccination for people, but somehow it went wrong.

My mother was a very loving person, but somehow, she was the one the vaccination was tested on. She ended up getting very sick, almost with SARS like symptoms. She was very pale.

I wished that I could help her, but I didn't have a cure, and neither did my father. It was VERY contagious. Somehow, almost everyone ended up with the virus...then my father found a cure.

If you had these three rings together (and NO, I had not watched Captain Planet) then it would get rid of all of these mutated versions of the virus. I had a friend who went with me to help me find these pieces of jewelry.

Every town we went to looked wrecked. There were cars piled up and wrecked in the street...trains that had been stopped suddenly with the windows blown out...and NO ONE in sight.

My friend ended up dying of the virus and I was the only person left alive...or so I thought...I didn't know how I had escaped this blood bath my father had created...even he had died at the hands of his own creation...but I lived.

I found a guy by this pond that had lived through it all also. We sat down and started talking to each other. I cried. He had the last ring... but it was too late. We were alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment