Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Alien in the City

Anyway, my dream last night.  Bare with me, it starts off kinda cheesy:

It started off with Scully and Mulder (which is weird since I haven't watched the X-Files in a few weeks).  Mulder was about 8 and Scully was about 28.  She went back into time to help save his family.  They were both in Atlanta, and I recognized Scully right away. 

I offered to help and Scully asked me if I knew where "the gate" was since I lived here.  I asked her again to clarify and she kept repeating, "the gate."  She finally explained that almost all people on Earth had some kind of alien contact or an alien relative they couldn't remember and this gate was for those people.  It took them to a city within a city.  Something you didn't even realize it was there.

So, knowing me, and being sarcastic, I took them to Underground Atlanta.

I was puzzled though when we arrived because I DID see a gate.  It was very subtle, not glowing or anything they show you in the movies.  It was more like the beginning to an escalator, without the escalator.  I stepped through this gate with both Scully and Mulder and Scully revealed to me that my dad was an alien and was sent here to make his own army (surprise). 

As we headed further into alien Atlanta, I noticed how beautiful it was.  It was night, always but you could see stars.  The skyline was different because it was composed of different buildings.  The skyscrapers were neonish in the moonlight.  Words can't describe how breathtaking this city was...and it had been here right under my nose.

We headed towards Buckhead.  It figures that Mulder's parents would have a penthouse in Buckhead.  When we got there, this weird tar shaped being with about six tentacles had made it there first.  He held this weird pistol I had never seen before and was threatening Mulder's family in a language I had also never heard before.  Scully took something out of her coat pocket, I'm not going to lie, it looked like a sonic screwdriver, and killed the tar alien.  This did not end well for the alien.  It ended in lots of explosions of a tar/jelly substance that was pretty smelly.

The dream ended with us saving Mulder's family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment