Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Daily Show Internship

I was interning at the Daily Show. I was very excited because I had just gotten the job! I couldn't believe my good luck! I arrived backstage because the lodgings for the internships were on the premises. This really skinny, brown eyed, black hair girl greeted me with a halfhearted smile and lead me to the room I would be bunking in. I had to share a room with six other people and there were bunk beds. She led me to the bottom bunk in the corner and informed me that I would be living there. She also said, with a smirk, that she had changed the pillow case for me because the girl that bunked there previously had died of a drug overdose. She wanted to make sure I knew that and walked away.

1 comment:

  1. How did you get the internship?? I really want to get an internship with the daily show...but I'm struggling to find out what I need to do, or where to go. Help?

    ReplyDelete