Friday, January 18, 2013

Random Murder Story

I was sinking faster and faster into the memories, which strived to hold me down. I imprisoned myself with these torturous thoughts...and I couldn't let go of them. I knew that I had to forget about them...to push them out of my mind, but I couldn't let go. I couldn't. I tried and tried day after day, but they still remained. I couldn't escape the past...I had killed her. I was the one that did it. No one knew that I had pushed her down the stairs...except for Jennifer. She knew. I had almost stopped her forever, until my mother walked in. Sure, I had rendered her unconscious and she was in my basement now, but she would come to soon. I had to decide what I was going to do with her. If I let her live, she would be sure to tell the cops that it was me who killed my sister...that it wasn't an "accident." She would tell them that I also tried to kill her, and I would be behind bars forever. I couldn't let that happen. I had to do something...

So I sat there and played on the computer...hiding from my mother and the rest of my family. Thank god my house was a large one...so that no one could hear the screams coming from the basement. I just sat there and let the thoughts run through my head.
I awoke to find myself on a hard brick floor, with one barred window. I had bruises all over my body, and it was a real struggle to get up. I peered at the window to see if there was a way that I could get out of it...but it was no use. It wasn't big enough even for a cat to fit through. I looked down at my tattered and torn clothes...and brushed the dirt off of them. I didn't know what to do or where to go...I knew that I was locked in here. I was determined not to die down here and I was going to do all that I could to get out. If I was going to die, I was going to die trying.

I walked up the stairs to the door. I tried the knob, and just as I thought, it was locked.

I sat on the stairs and sighed in despair. What was I going to do? I knew he was upstairs plotting to kill me, I KNEW he was going to dispose of me...it was too dangerous for him not to. I knew too much.

Just as I was thinking of the ways he could torture me, I saw the floor open. A little trap door appeared from out of the floor and a head poked up from it. A tiny girl, who had to be at least 10 years old looked at me with bright eyes.

"Are you trapped like me?"

She asked and looked at me in question.

I was a little taken back, but I replied.

"Yes, I guess I am."

Then, I realized, I was talking to John's sister he murdered just a few days ago that I happened to witness.

"Well, follow me if you ever want to leave this house."

She said and then disappeared underneath the floor. I followed her. It was dark and brackish, but the tunnel led out of the house and into the cemetery behind it.

"Please, don't ever come back. John will be looking for you, and you don't want him to find you. Get as far away from here as you can. Take this."

She handed me a necklace and then disappeared. I placed the necklace in my pocket and starting running blindly through the woods. She was right, he would be looking for me.

I finally decided how I was going to kill her...I had taken the rope from the attic and the knife...she was going to pay...she was going to be silent forever...if I had anything to say about it. I opened the door and went into the basement...and looked around. She was no where to be found. I called her name out and looked around. She wasn't there. Where could she have gone? The window was still barred, she couldn't have gone out through that way...so where in the hell was she? My anger arose and I punched a hole in the wall.

I'm going to get that little bitch, I thought to myself, and she will be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment