Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Hike to Charleston

My husband and I started somewhere in middle Georgia on a hike to Charleston, SC. We were in the wilderness with nothing but our packs and boots. We had to camp out in route to Charleston but we were determined to make it. It was exciting! On the way to Charleston, somewhere midway, we were in a swamp. Then, out of nowhere, someone started tracking us, planning to kill us. We had to hike but not leave a trail. We were only halfway to Charleston. My husband became injured somehow. I tried to erase his trail and hide him until I could get help. I hid him in a ditch and covered it with leaves so that he would be out of sight. I ran out of the woods into a McDonald's parking lot. I remember running to the drive through, with the killer on my heels. I screamed for help while the puzzled drive through patrons looked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment